March 14, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR


1. Mister Moneybags, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward (April 10, 2017)
I've loved everything this dynamic duo has written together. They're funny, sexy and romantic - everything I need to engage my happy thrusters. 


2. The Player (The Player #1), by K. Bromberg (April 17, 2017)
There is no way that this book by Driven author K. Bromberg would not appear on this list. I love all sports books. But baseball is my most favorite sport. And it starts in the spring. I can't wait to read this book. 


3. Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13), by Chloe Neill (April 25, 2017)
Chloe Neill will bring a close to her long-running Chicagoland Vampires series this spring. I've followed it religiously, never missing a novel or novella release. So, although I'm incredibly excited to see how it ends, the fact that it IS ending is sad too.


4. Ride Rough (Raven Riders #2), by Laura Kaye (April 25, 2017)
I will read anything Laura Kaye writes. I loved her first Raven Riders book (An MC that is both badass and honorable? Yes please.) and have been dying for the next one. I have an ARC on my Kindle, and I've been waiting for the perfect time to read it - a good 12 uninterruptible hours is perfect, because I know I won't want to put it down once I start it. 


5. Sin With Me (Bad Habit #3), by J.T. Geissinger (April 25, 2017)
If you're at all familiar with the Bad Habit series, you know these books are a roller coaster for your emotions. Centering around a famous rock band, each band member has had to battle some ridiculously deep and complicated demons. But Sin With Me will lay open a non-band member's past, and I can't wait to see how this one turns out. 


6. Joy Ride, by Lauren Blakely (May 1, 2017)
Lauren Blakely is one of my favorite one-click authors. I know that when I open one of her books, I'm going to get something hot, romantic and hilarious. Joy Ride will be the next of many like this.


7. Violet Grenade, by Victoria Scott (May 2, 2017)
This book sounds so incredible. I don't know anything more about it than the description, so go read it and tell me if you don't agree. Victoria Scott has never let me down before, so I can't wait to see what he has in store for us now.


8. The Wright Boss (Wright #2), by K.A. Linde (May 16, 2017)
I absolutely loved The Wright Brother, and the lead-in to The Wright Boss was one that I couldn't ignore. I added book 2 in this new series by Off the Record author K.A. Linde before I was even done with book 1. 


9. Buns (Hudson Valley #3), by Alice Clayton (May 23, 2017)
Alice Clayton's Hudson Valley series is a dream for this foodie-loving, garden-growing girl. The books are funny and engaging and the characters are some of the most interesting I've ever encountered.


10. Roar (Stormheart #1), by Cora Carmack (June 13, 2017)
My friend Cora Carmack is taking a break from her amazing new adult books to write some YA fantasy, and Roar looks and sounds incredible! I can't wait for the world to experience this book.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I'm really looking forward to Roar and Violet Grenade even though neither of them made my list. Too many books - my usual excuse.

Long and Short Reviews said...

Just downloaded that Lauren Kaye book ... it looks good! Thanks for sharing. Here is My TTT.

Angie Elle said...

Oooh - I love that cover for Rough Ride! I'm also looking forward to Roar. :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oooh nice picks!! Had the pleasure of reading Blade Bound and Violet Grenade already and those were amazing!! Hope you will enjoy all of these reads this spring!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Yay Roar! I definitely want to read Violet Grenade too!

Teresa Mary Rose said...

I cannot wait to read Violet Grenade, it sounds awesome. And Roar sounds sooo good too!