July 18, 2014

Books By Name

Can you take the books on your shelf and spell your name with the first letter of the titles? My friend Amber at Grown Up Fangirl told me about the #BooksByName meme, and I had to try it. I thought it would be impossible. I didn't think there were any 'K' books on my shelf, and I thought it would be impossible to pick one of my many, MANY 'S' books.

Turns out I had a few cool 'K' books after all. But my 'S' book really was hard to pick. But, here it is - my Books By Name.


Killer Frost, by Jennifer Estep
Reaper's Legacy, by Joanna Wylde
Into the Still Blue, by Veronica Rossi
Sentinel, by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas
All Lined Up, by Cora Carmack

So, how about you? What books would you pick off your shelf to spell your name?

4 comments:

LRAtRandom said...

Fun! I think I'll tackle this sometime too! :)

Unknown said...

This is interesting, I may have to give it a go!

patty said...

This is really cool. I'll totally be doing this soon!

Val said...

Hmmmmm...might have a hard time finding a V but it sounds like fun.