April 30, 2014

ALL LINED UP QUIZ: Are You a Dallas or a Stella?

Are you the life of the party or the wall flower? Do you prefer your skirts to stop 3 inches below your underwear or 3 inches below your knees? Do you have a steady boyfriend who helps you study or do you play the field - every weekend?

In Cora Carmack's new novel, ALL LINED UP (Rusk University #1), due out in two short weeks, Dallas and Stella are BFFs and as different as night and day. They complement each other in the best ways, though. Dallas tones Stella down enough so that she doesn't flirt with jail time on a regular basis. Stella draws Dallas out of her shell enough so that she doesn't spend her college years as a recluse in sweatpants.

To enforce their influence, Stella and Dallas created their "stamps."

   In an exasperated voice she yells, "Stamp of approval!" I hesitate, slowing, but not stopping my attempt at escape. "I said stamp. Of. Approval. Skank."
    I sigh. Crap.
    We have this rule, something that's helped us stay friends despite how completely polar opposite our personalities are. It's a system of give and take, wherein I temper her crazy side and she forces me to live a little.
    When Stella showed up to take the SATs drunk, she got the Dallas Cole Don't-Be-A-Douche Stamp of Disapproval. It was my non-nagging way of telling her that she'd gone too far...
    Alternately, there is the Stella Santos Suck-It-Up-You-Prude Stamp of Approval. That stamp has gotten me into more trouble than I care to list, including Stella's brilliant idea to wrap a house with toilet paper and stick maxi pads to the glass front door... 

   There is one and only rule when it comes to the stamps. You have to listen.

So, my question to you is... are you a Dallas or are you a Stella? Take the quiz, and tell me in the comments!


Cora's Rusk University Street Teamers had the opportunity to take this quiz a few weeks ago, and surprisingly, I was told I'm a... STELLA! So, as I embrace my inner wild child, allow me to bestow upon you my first Suck-It-Up-You-Prude Stamp of Approval. This is one I wholeheartedly embraced in college, too.


Find me on Facebook and Twitter throughout the day too, as I level you with more Stamps of Approval. Trust me - you do not want to miss them.

Swing by Cora's website today to find out whether she is a Dallas or a Stella (do you have a guess?). She's got more info for you about Dallas and Stella too. And, don't forget to add ALL LINED UP to your Goodreads TBR.

About All Lined Up

All Lined Up (Rusk University #1), by Cora Carmack
To Be Published May 13, 2014
Publisher:
William Morrow
Genre:
new adult contemporary romance
To Pre-Order: Amazon * Barnes & Noble


(From Goodreads) In Texas, two things are cherished above all else—football and gossip. My life has always been ruled by both.

Dallas Cole loathes football. That's what happens when you spend your whole childhood coming in second to a sport. College is her time to step out of the bleachers, and put the playing field (and the players) in her past.

But life doesn't always go as planned. As if going to the same college as her football star ex wasn’t bad enough, her father, a Texas high school coaching phenom, has decided to make the jump to college ball… as the new head coach at Rusk University. Dallas finds herself in the shadows of her father and football all over again.

Carson McClain is determined to go from second-string quarterback to the starting line-up. He needs the scholarship and the future that football provides. But when a beautiful redhead literally falls into his life, his focus is more than tested. It's obliterated.

Dallas doesn't know Carson is on the team. Carson doesn't know that Dallas is his new coach's daughter.

And neither of them know how to walk away from the attraction they feel.




No comments: