December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me

1. The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4), by Rick Riordan

2. Tangled, by Emma Chase

3. Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight #1), by Darynda Jones

4. Altered (Altered #1), by Jennifer Rush

5. Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1), by Morgan Rhodes

6. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2), by Marissa Meyer

7. Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard #2), by Christina Lauren

8. Mine (Real #2), by Katy Evans

9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1), by Michelle Hodkin

10. A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful #2.5), by Jamie McGuire

3 comments:

Abby Joy said...

I have Altered on my list too! HoH & Tangled are bloody good! I hope santa brings you these :) Great list!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice list! Quite a few are new to me! I keep debating over Mara Dryer myself!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

kimberlybuggie said...

OMG my friend is obsessed with the Beautiful Bastard series. I think she has that one on her wish list as well! Great list. I hope you get some great books!
My TTT