November 4, 2012

October Book Report

October was a bit of a slow month for me, despite the release this month of several books I had been eagerly awaiting. Things at my job have been busier than usual, my kids have kept me hopping, and Halloween and Hurricane Sandy made the end of the month rather interesting. Nonetheless, my book count did keep growing, and this month, my favorite book was quite an easy decision.

Books Read - 10 
Books Read To Date - 121
Total Pages Read - 46,441
Favorite Book of the Month - The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4)

The Crimson Crown was one of the books that I had pre-ordered so that I could start it the day it came out. I've made no secret about how much I love Cinda Williams Chima and the epic stories she writes. The Seven Realms series is one of my most favorite series of all time, and I was more than excited to see how it was all going to end. Excited and a little sad, because when I read the last word, I realized that this series I've enjoyed so much had finally come to a close. Bummer. But, hey - it was definitely fun while it lasted!

No comments: