August 9, 2012

July Book Report

July was a really good month for me. I finally finished all ten Black Dagger Brotherhood books (LOVE those Brothers!). I read about faeries, werewolves, vampires, gypsies, trolls, and gods. I like to keep my horizons nice and broad.

Books Read - 15
Books Read To Date - 85
Total Pages Read - 32,658
Favorite Book of the Month - The Immortal Rules

My favorite book this month was The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. Kagawa has been one of my favorite authors ever since I read her Iron Fey series much earlier this year. I was excited to read her new book, even though it was quite a departure from what I was used to seeing from her. And, oh, this was such a good book! If you haven't read it yet, I suggest giving it a try. It has it all - action, heartbreak, love. I loved it!

No comments: